A Powerful Advocate For The Injured
If someone’s negligence caused your injuries, legal counsel is critical to your recovery. It is important to talk to a lawyer as soon as possible. And it is important to find a skilled attorney who will stand up for you.
Anthony J. Fontana, Jr., has a long history of fighting for the injured. For more than 46 years, he has stood up against the insurance companies, big corporations and powerful institutions like the state of Louisiana and the Catholic Church. He helps regular people get the justice they deserve and the compensation they need.
Don’t delay. Don’t lose your rights. Call us today for a free personal injury consultation. We take cases in Vermilion Parish and throughout South Louisiana.
Aggressive Personal Injury Representation
You are entitled to compensation if another person or entity injured you through their negligence or actions. Our established law firm handles all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents – Did a careless or reckless driver cause your car, truck, motorcycle or pedestrian accident?
- Premises liability – Did a property owner’s negligence create the conditions for your slip-and-fall accident?
- Medical malpractice – Did medical professionals ignore standard medical procedures, causing injury or death?
- Maritime injuries – Were you injured while working on a vessel on the rivers or the Intracoastal Waterway of Louisiana?
- Sexual abuse – Was your child molested by an authority figure or are you an adult survivor of child sexual abuse?
If you are not sure if you have a case, we will evaluate your possible claims at no cost and no obligation. If we do take your case, you owe no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Get A Trusted Lawyer On Your Side
Anthony Fontana takes care of his clients. He will explain the law and the legal process to you in plain English. He will deal with the insurance companies and make sure you are getting good medical care. He will work tirelessly to get every dollar of compensation for your medical bills and lost wages, any lasting impairment, and the pain and suffering you have endured.